Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
Michael Kenefick wrote in
:

definitely put the wheels on it. 'Everyones' Favorite HFT has 10" air
filled tire on sale often. I have got them for $3.99 before. This
week they are $5.99 in my catalog (or weekly e-mail) SKU 30900-0VGA.
I use them on the push carts I make for my kids for the 4TH of July
and playing on the sidewalks. They hold me, so they will hold lots of
trash.

Mike in Ohio

That sounds like a good starting place. With 3 or 4 of them on there, it
should be quite easy to pull.

If these don't have inner tubes I'd get something else. You have to keep
the pressure up in tubeless tires or one day you discover you have a sled
rather than a wagon.