Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

Michael Kenefick wrote in
:

definitely put the wheels on it. 'Everyones' Favorite HFT has 10" air
filled tire on sale often. I have got them for $3.99 before. This
week they are $5.99 in my catalog (or weekly e-mail) SKU 30900-0VGA.
I use them on the push carts I make for my kids for the 4TH of July
and playing on the sidewalks. They hold me, so they will hold lots of
trash.

Mike in Ohio

That sounds like a good starting place. With 3 or 4 of them on there, it
should be quite easy to pull.

Ever seen the hitch/handle that some wagons have? It's a standard T
handle that can be twisted out of the way to connect to a standard
mower/ATV hitch if you don't want to pull the load yourself. I sure
wouldn't mind having one of those.

Puckdropper