Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Kenefick Michael Kenefick is offline

Default Trash day can't come soon enough

definitely put the wheels on it. 'Everyones' Favorite HFT has 10" air
filled tire on sale often. I have got them for $3.99 before. This week
they are $5.99 in my catalog (or weekly e-mail) SKU 30900-0VGA. I use
them on the push carts I make for my kids for the 4TH of July and
playing on the sidewalks. They hold me, so they will hold lots of trash.

Mike in Ohio

Puckdropper wrote:
I've been thinking about building a trash can storage bin to get the trash
cans out of my garshop and outside where they belong. We live in an area
prone to heavy snowfalls, with lots of wild animals around. Does anyone
have any suggestions on how to build one of these to make it easy to handle
year-round?

My main concerns are racoons and snow right now. I might put wheels on it
to make it easy to take to the end of the driveway.

Puckdropper