Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool WOW!

On Mar 1, 11:35*pm, "LDosser" wrote:
"Joe Bleau" wrote in message

The HF tool is simply a copy of the Fein multimaster which IMHO should
be designated the tool of the Century. *I'm now on my second Fein and
even after 15 years or so I never cease to discover new uses for this
incredible tool. *However, I have always been offended by the
outrageous and unjustifiable prices of blades and other accessories.
That is changing. *Apparently their patent ran out which accounts for
the newly appearing copies, i.e., Dremel, P-C, HF. *The blades, etc.
produced by the imitators, other than perhaps the scraper, can not
hold a candle to the Fein accessories. *The good news is that there
are sites on the web which are now selling Fein-quality accessories
for 70 to 80% less than the Fein originals.

Got any specific sites you recommend?

Here's a discussion:
http://tinyurl.com/yzkamrr