Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Woody[_6_] Woody[_6_] is offline

Default Lathe lessons

Fred Holder wrote:

Hello Max,

When I started turning 21 year ago, I bought a copy of Richard
Raffan's book Turning Wood. Richard has revised that book since I
originally purchased my copy. Craft Supplies USA lists the book and a
video for $33.99. I would consider this a good purchase to introduce
you to woodturning. I recently did a book, The Turning Process, which
is available as a download from my web site or as a CD-ROM called Two
Books in One, which has The Turning Process and Making the Chinese
Ball, both on one CD-ROM.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net

I too will second the Raffan suggestion. Buy the DVDs, you'll be
reviewing them often.