Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool WOW!

On 3/1/2010 11:38 PM mac davis spake thus:

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:03:44 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

Well, I just looked at mine and whaddya know, you're right. So I
guess I stand (or sit in this case) corrected.

And theoretically if the pins ever did wear down, they could
(maybe) be replaced (or for that matter, just get a new "spindle"
from HF).

That would be like taking a goldfish to the vet.. He'd just tell you to get
another one...

Yeah, you're probably right. The whole tool should be considered a FRU
(field-replaceable unit).

- a Usenet "apology"