Posted to rec.woodworking

Default TrollFilter changes

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:47:45 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 3/1/2010 5:16 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:23:48 -0600, the infamous Swingman

Vito Kuhn, IIRC ....

Now _there_ is a name which strikes fear (or at least total boredom)
into the hearts of people upon its very mention. I recall plonking
him eons ago. He even started a new moderated wannabe-Wreck, didn't
he?

I ignored that long drawn out tirade also. I got the vague impression
that he may have actually got it started, but I never paid any further
attention after he was bozo binned. Worse than Man In The Doorway and BAD.

Wonder who Apeman is shagging these days?

He sent some interesting pics to me offline. No idea if they were
real, but I somehow doubt it. We've sure had some fun here on Usenut,
haven't we?

--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)