Posted to rec.woodworking
Denis G. Denis G. is offline

Default Curiousity; Does anyone know who makes a 6 by 54 inch beltsander?

On Mar 1, 3:54*pm, marc rosen wrote:
Thanks Dennis,
That looks similar *a Delta edge sander *I once saw about 5 years ago..
(probably like the one that Kate referred to above.) *I'm glad you
posted the OWWM site. *Maybe someone there would want the belts.

Hope you can find a good home for them. Depending upon how many you
have (and you time and inclination) you could maybe modify an old
6x48" sander to use them (in the spirit of Larry Jaques' advice).