Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default TrollFilter changes

On 3/1/2010 5:16 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:23:48 -0600, the infamous Swingman

Vito Kuhn, IIRC ....

Now _there_ is a name which strikes fear (or at least total boredom)
into the hearts of people upon its very mention. I recall plonking
him eons ago. He even started a new moderated wannabe-Wreck, didn't
he?

I ignored that long drawn out tirade also. I got the vague impression
that he may have actually got it started, but I never paid any further
attention after he was bozo binned. Worse than Man In The Doorway and BAD.

Wonder who Apeman is shagging these days?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08