Dave

Default seeking advice on mortising attachment for Ridgid 15" dp...

The Good Bohemian wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has had good results with a mortising
attachment for a Ridgid drill press? The model I am speaking of is the
DP1500 made by Emerson not the 1550 made offshore by Ryobi (I think?).
Anyway, as I understand it, Delta's attachment is a sloppy fit and not
well-suited to this press. Do any of you have any other
reccomendations of an add-on mortising attachment for this drill
press?? Maybe House of Tools or LV? Any help would be absolutely
magnificient.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.

Ridgid has a mortising kit for their drill presses. They have them at
the local Home Depot and I don't think they are very expensive. The kits
were there before the Ryobi takeover, so it should fit the "Emerson"
DP's. If your local HD doesn't have any in stock, you can special order
it thru them.

Dave