Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_3_] LouB[_3_] is offline

Default New Harbor Freight Multifunction Tool

HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:33:38 -0500, mcp6453 wrote:

I picked up the one speed model today. While it's simple enough, I
don't understand where to use the scraper blade. What can I cut with
the large blade? The manual is no help.

There is an extra set of brushes in the box, but the manual does not
show how to change them. Presumably they are under the black caps in
the sides. How do I know when they need to be changed?

Maybe if you posted a link to this tool from the Harbor Fright
website, we could all see this tool and be able to help.

No need for that. Virtually everybody on this group (as it turns out there
may be one exception) knows the tool intimately.

That would be me:-))

Lou