Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default TrollFilter changes

In article , wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:21:27 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

Isn't that "family-friendly" moderated woodworking group that the twit
in the wheelchair started still out there?

I don't think it ever did get started. The original proposal to moderate this
group was shot down in flames. So was the second one (creating a new group
rec.woodworking.moderated). The third one (creating a new unmoderated group
rec.woodworking.all-ages) was eventually withdrawn, after it came to light
that there was massive fraud in the voting for its creation.

(Don't recall his name... Just as well)

Vito Kuhn and Susan Welchel.

It was Frodo or Ferdie or Whacko or something like that. Somebody (Joat?)
pinned the nickname Frito
on him and it stuck. At the beginning of the rants I suspected the current
character was indeed
Frito trying again to take over the newsgroup. I looked him up on Google and
he just appeared out
of thin air last fall. All the chest beating, teenage angst and wasted
bandwidth convinced me my
suspicion was correct. I immediately activated my anti-troll protocol..

I don't think it's the same guy. Neil's an agressive do-gooder. Frito was
just a whiner.