Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default TrollFilter changes

On 2/28/2010 9:04 PM, Roy wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:21:27 -0600, Dave wrote:

In , Upscale
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:32:59 -0500, Jack
I picked the first site with a Jewish Joke Google.
I got 1 MILLION 50THOUSAND hits on that search....
you might have a long, long battle on your hands...

Or else we could just save some time and change the newgroup name to
rec.woodworking.inappropriate.jokes.

Isn't that "family-friendly" moderated woodworking group that the twit
in the wheelchair started still out there?

(Don't recall his name... Just as well)

It was Frodo or Ferdie or Whacko or something like that. Somebody (Joat?) pinned the nickname Frito
on him and it stuck.

Vito Kuhn, IIRC ....

--
www.e-woodshop.net