Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default TrollFilter changes

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:21:27 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Upscale
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:32:59 -0500, Jack Stein
I picked the first site with a Jewish Joke Google.
I got 1 MILLION 50 THOUSAND hits on that search....
you might have a long, long battle on your hands...

Or else we could just save some time and change the newgroup name to
rec.woodworking.inappropriate.jokes.

Isn't that "family-friendly" moderated woodworking group that the twit
in the wheelchair started still out there?

(Don't recall his name... Just as well)

It was Frodo or Ferdie or Whacko or something like that. Somebody (Joat?) pinned the nickname Frito
on him and it stuck. At the beginning of the rants I suspected the current character was indeed
Frito trying again to take over the newsgroup. I looked him up on Google and he just appeared out
of thin air last fall. All the chest beating, teenage angst and wasted bandwidth convinced me my
suspicion was correct. I immediately activated my anti-troll protocol..

A quick twitting and a couple of topic filterings fixed this foolishness. The Wrec was back to
interesting woodworking topics and discussions. I apparently missed some good jokes, but did get a
chance to catch up on unread messages. Life is good. DNFTMFT.