Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tom Brokaw explains Canda

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:39:11 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Feb 28, 7:36*pm, Morris Dovey wrote:
On 2/28/2010 6:04 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Feb 28, 6:53 pm, Morris *wrote:
On 2/28/2010 5:11 PM, Nova wrote:

Congratulations Team Canada! It was one of the best games I've seen in a
long, long time.

Congratulations from me as well! I'm not a hockey fan, but I was
impressed by both teams' quality of play - it was a game to be remembered!

Hey, Rob - I think it's time for /you/ guys to make a hockey movie!

There are some great hockey movies out there. So I'm told. I have yet
to watch one.

(Did I brag about the fact that we won more gold medals than any other
country ever has in the history of the Winter Games, Did I brag about
that yet? FOURTEEN gold ones. That is so cool.

It is, and it's a _good_ brag - but then again, I'm inclined to feel
that everyone good enough to participate is a winner in their own right.
I'm proud of 'em all, wherever they're from and without much
consideration for having won (or not won) medals.

Still, claiming fourteen gold medals definitely merits celebration.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

We are Canadians, we don't need no steeenking medal to celebrate. G

Happy Hockey Haulings, HOSER!

--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)