Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default TrollFilter changes

Neil Brooks wrote:

Then you won't EVER be ASKED to refrain from racist jokes, sexist
jokes, dead baby jokes, Holocaust jokes, ethnic jokes, religious
jokes, etc.

Why not go the extra mile. Everybody wins! This forum becomes a more
inclusive, less Xenophobic place. You guys have your clubhouse.

What say ye??

I say Ruth and Golda were walking along Hendon High Street.
Ruth says, "My son Irving is getting married. He tells me he is engaged
to a wonderful girl, but... he thinks she may have a disease called herpes.
Golda says, "Do you have any idea what this herpes is, and can he catch it?"
Ruth replies, "No, but I am just so thrilled to hear about Irving's
engagement - it's time he settled down. As far as the herpes goes...who
knows?"
"Well," says Golda, "I have a very good medical dictionary at home. I'll
look it up and call you."
So Golda goes home, looks it up, and calls Ruth. "Ruth, I found it. Not
to worry. It says herpes is a disease of the gentiles."

I thought you might like this one because it had Jews, Gentiles, and
sexually transmitted disease in it. There are about 3000 more similar
Jewish jokes he http://www.awordinyoureye.com/jokes1stset.html

I picked the first site with a Jewish Joke Google. I got 1 MILLION 50
THOUSAND hits on that search.... you might have a long, long battle on
your hands...

--
Jack
An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.