Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default No mistakes, only design alterations

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:14:38 -0500, the infamous "Lee Michaels"
scrawled the following:

ng.com...
On 2010-02-26 17:46:21 -0500, "Nonny" said:

Luxury cars now offer a great seating option for politicians.
These seats blow heated air onto their backside in the winter and
cooled air in the summer. If sold to voters, though, the car seats
are modified to just blow smoke up the voter's rump year-round

"Blowing smoke up someone's ass" was an occupation -- this was one of the
methods once touted to determine if the deceased was really, truly dead.

Ewwwww, I can think of two responses to that.

1) Is it really that hard to determine if somebody is dead?

Think about it. How many live people would allow you to _do_ that to
them? It'd sure weed out the fakers in a hurry. I'll bet that big,
large-diameter, white ceramic fitting was -cold-, too. (see pic)
vbg

2) I would not want to do THAT for a living!

Me, either.

--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)