Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Casper Casper is offline

Default Need help identifying antique mini-lathe

this looks like the lathe on old woodworking machines. check out this
link: http://owwm.com/photoindex/detail.aspx?ID=5935
paul gilbert

Paul,

Thanks for the link. It looks very close to my lathe, however mine is
only 21" in length and seems to have a different head unit. I
certainly like the idea of the flat end possibly being used as a
sanding disc but do not see any holes or other methods the slant bed
would atttach. I'm wondering if mine is a smaller, slightly earlier
version. I'm also wondering now if I even have the correct head parts.

`Casper