Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool WOW!

On 2010-02-26, wrote:
I've had mine for about a year and it's saved me a ton of time, but:
Unless you really torque it, the blades tend to vibrate loose.

I thought this was THE major problem with the HF units and made them no
bargain. Has someone figured out a solution or are they OK if used
only in the occassional home DIY environment?

nb

I really don't see it as a problem.. I find that if I torque it with the wrench
provided and check it between cuts, it holds fine.. Especially for a $34 power
tool..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing