Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Tom Brokaw explains Canda

One thing that you can say about the Canadian Hocky Women's team. THEY KNOW
HOW TO PARTY!!

Beer, champagne and cigars?? And on the ice rink too. That is just a little
too macho for me. They make some fearsome women in Canada!

Apparently there are some wimp, politically correct types who feel that this
is not "sports appropriate behavior". All of these whiners would not last
10 seconds on the ice against these girls. I even heard a couple comments
thta the girl hocky players are more macho than the guys. But that
probably is not true.

awaiting the obilgatory Canadian response :-)