Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Tom Brokaw explains Canda

Robatoy wrote:

When we get past the Slovacks, we'll see you, *IF* you get there.
Then, *IF* you do, we won't be giving anything away for free.
I take the pro-Canuckistani stance, simply to annoy my US friends. May
the best team win and that it may be a great fight. That's really all
I care about.

Oh... and I hope Miller gets a hang-nail...not a big one, just big
enough to bother him...maybe some jock-itch or haemorrhoids... maybe
Phoebe Cates will flash her fabulous titties to distract him just long
enough....

I think it would take a lot more than that to distract Miller.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA