Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does the police hassle drivers for driving below speed limits

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:57:43 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote:

Indiana has a law requiring a driver to move over and allow vehicles to pass

if he's obstructing more than *three*.

Hardly anyone knows this.

Including the police. :-(

Is that a new law or a fairly old law? I left Indiana in 1975 for good, days

after
graduating highschool.

That's when I graduated, too... It was on the books when I learned to drive.

At that point in my life, there wasn't much chance of anyone keeping up to be
behind me.

I drove a 1968 Dodge Dart with a 225 slant six...

Which means it was good for 104 MPH. Still not too many going to be
wanting to pass. (my '69 did 104 for an hour straight across the
corner of Wyoming)