Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default No mistakes, only design alterations

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:52:11 -0500, the infamous Steve
scrawled the following:

Oak from a tree in my parents' yard -- grown from an acorn I brought
hoome if first grade. The accents are purpleheart.

Outstanding design, Steve. I really like that, and I don't say that
about too awfully many boxes.

--
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it
exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong