Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Snow Cover On Roof Provides Wind Protection?

Jules wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:01:14 -0500, willshak wrote:
My power went out earlier, but I have a generator running but not much
gasoline left.
I was going to go get some in my 4x4 truck but I can't now with the
travel restriction.

I think that should count as an emergency - if you get stopped by a cop
and tell them you're getting gas so you can keep the power on at your
house and cook, not freeze etc. I'm sure they'd understand.

If the order is for emergency vehicles only, they might have a system to
deliver fuel.