Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Tom Brokaw explains Canda

On Feb 26, 11:53*am, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 26, 11:43*am, Douglas Johnson wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 25, 10:11 am, Douglas Johnson wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
We spanked their commie asses 7-3

Congratulations on spanking their asses. You guys owned that game. But the
last time Russia was commie, their asses were in diapers. -- Doug

The girls did pretty good.

They did. *If the USA can't win it, it's good than Canada can. *But now the men
need to do a number on Slovakia, so we can show you a real ass spanking..

I've been enjoying the trash talk here and other boards. *Yo momma is so fat...
Wait a minute, yo momma is our momma. *Good luck, bro.

-- Doug

When we get past the Slovacks, we'll see you, *IF* you get there.
Then, *IF* you do, we won't be giving anything away for free.
I take the pro-Canuckistani stance, simply to annoy my US friends. May
the best team win and that it may be a great fight. That's really all
I care about.

Oh... and I hope Miller gets a hang-nail...not a big one, just big
enough to bother him...maybe some jock-itch or haemorrhoids... maybe
Phoebe Cates will flash her fabulous titties to distract him just long
enough....