Posted to rec.woodworking
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Tom Brokaw explains Canda

Robatoy wrote:

On Feb 25, 10:11*am, Douglas Johnson wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
We spanked their commie asses 7-3

Congratulations on spanking their asses. *You guys owned that game. *But the
last time Russia was commie, their asses were in diapers. *-- Doug

The girls did pretty good.

They did. If the USA can't win it, it's good than Canada can. But now the men
need to do a number on Slovakia, so we can show you a real ass spanking.

I've been enjoying the trash talk here and other boards. Yo momma is so fat...
Wait a minute, yo momma is our momma. Good luck, bro.

-- Doug