Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default best charger for nicd and nimh batteries

In article ,
Douglas de Lacey wrote:
I have an Innovations (rememeber them?) recharger which was claimed to
recharge standard alkalines as well as NiCds. Works pretty well on both
and I'm sure I've seen something similar recently.

Those claims have been refuted. Unless you 'recharge' the alkaline long
before it is exhausted. In which case there's little point in using them
given how cheap proper rechargeables are now. Unless you need the 1.5
volts.

--
*Two wrongs are only the beginning *

Dave Plowman London SW