Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default best charger for nicd and nimh batteries

In article ,
Fred wrote:
What is the best charger to buy? I thought Uniross was supposed to be
the name in rechargeable technology but I've read a few reviews on
amazon of their charges and they are criticised for being timed
chargers rather than intelligent chargers. The energiser charger
appears to be highly recommended though one criticism is that it only
charges pairs of batteries and many toys use three at a time.

Keep an eye on Lidl special offers. They do a very good intelligent
charger that takes all sizes and types - and charges them individually.
Takes 6 AA or AAA or 4 C or D at the same time. Two PP3. Costs about a
tenner. Their cells are good value too.

--
*Who is this General Failure chap anyway - and why is he reading my HD? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.