The Good Bohemian

Default seeking advice on mortising attachment for Ridgid 15" dp...

I was wondering if anyone has had good results with a mortising
attachment for a Ridgid drill press? The model I am speaking of is the
DP1500 made by Emerson not the 1550 made offshore by Ryobi (I think?).
Anyway, as I understand it, Delta's attachment is a sloppy fit and not
well-suited to this press. Do any of you have any other
reccomendations of an add-on mortising attachment for this drill
press?? Maybe House of Tools or LV? Any help would be absolutely
magnificient.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.