Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default Frustrated Owner Bulldozes Home

"Oren" wrote in message
..now covered with snow in MOSCOW, Ohio (video)

Plus he will need to bring the IRS to their knees and have them
surrender :-/

"When I see I owe $160,000 on a home valued at $350,000, and someone
decides they want to take it - no, I wasn't going to stand for that,
so I took it down," Hoskins said.""

http://www.wlwt.com/news/22600154/detail.html

Cabin Fever?

"Anger is building up. People are beginning to do unusual things. Terry
Hoskins bulldozed his house rather than allow a bank to foreclose on it. The
local TV station conducted an online survey and found that 79 percent of
respondents agreed with Hoskins' action."

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle24836.htm