Posted to rec.woodworking
Garagewoodworks Garagewoodworks is offline

Default What's the Miter with You? Square your Miter Gauge!

On Feb 21, 12:40*pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , GarageWoodworks wrote:

A quick and accurate method to square your miter gauge:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

I know I have started threads in the past that describe this method,
but I finally put it in a video. *If a picture speaks a thousand
words... * Yeah, I know, there are dozens of methods for doing this
and that the 'old dogs' that use a square pushed against the blade and
the miter gauge will never change but...

This 'old dog' certainly plans to change. Very slick. Thanks for posting that,
Brian.

Cool. Definitely give it a try. I NEVER square using any other
method. And I often re-check for square in the middle of a
woodworking session. -It makes ya feel good.