Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default What's the Miter with You? Square your Miter Gauge!

GarageWoodworks wrote:
A quick and accurate method to square your miter gauge:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

I know I have started threads in the past that describe this method,
but I finally put it in a video. If a picture speaks a thousand
words... Yeah, I know, there are dozens of methods for doing this
and that the 'old dogs' that use a square pushed against the blade and
the miter gauge will never change but...

Enjoy

---
www.garagewoodworks.com

On my table saw the miter gauge slot is perfectly square to the front
edge of the table. To square the gauge it's a simple matter of putting
the gauge up side down in the miter gauge, run it up tight to the
table's edge and lock it down.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA