Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

Default 90 amps for electric car charge!

On Feb 21, 1:55*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

Florida brags about no state income tax, but hopes that you don't
notice the thousands of other taxes they use to replace it.

flororida heavily taxes tourists to help keep residents taxes lower

thins like a 23% room tax.

* *We had to do something so they didn't stay so long. *Still, they
get off cheap when compared to what the residents have to pay.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

I think the idea that FL heavily taxes tourists because they don't
have a state income tax is bogus. The hotel room tax in Miami or
Orlando is 2.5%. For those of us that travel, that rate isn't out of
line with rates that you can find in other major tourist destinations
in other states that have income taxes.