Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

Default 90 amps for electric car charge!

krw wrote:

Out electric rates (city owned electric company) are pretty
reasonable, though I admit I haven't checked the area outside the
city. We're paying under $.10/kWh, which certainly can't be double.
Our highest bill this winter, a cold one, was about $175.

Florida brags about no state income tax, but hopes that you don't
notice the thousands of other taxes they use to replace it.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.