Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Making a 70.6 cut on miter saw

On 2/20/2010 3:04 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
Morris Dovey wrote:
On 2/20/2010 2:10 PM, Robatoy wrote:

We got yur aigus, your graves your circumflexes und UMLAUTS!! HEIL!!!
(Sorry, got carried away there for a moment. That way of thinking
came with my membership in TWB. (Typists Without Borders))
Seems that Apple understood a long time ago that there were other
people on the planet as well.G

Good stuff - I've been thinking that the world is about ready for a
keyboard with a language selector and keys with tiny LCDs that changed
legend according to the language...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/keyboards-mice/9836/?cpg=froogle

Ah yes, the Optimus Maximus. You'd have to be one HELL of a geek to shell out
$1600 for a keyboard.

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/