Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

krw wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:56:06 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
life imitates life wrote:
Remember? You are the ****ing retard that said that lock wire was made
from soft steel!

I take it you didn't read the site of a locking wire supplier I provided
for you? It can be made of a variety of materials. You really need to get
out more from that narrow little environment you're stuck in.

What do you expect from a janitor?

Janators perform a useful service.

Most do. Some just push around the same crap day after day, year
after year while trying to look busy. Remnants from the days of making
companies hire the hard core unemployable.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.