Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

Default 90 amps for electric car charge!

David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 2/17/2010 1:00 PM Michael A. Terrell spake thus:

Bob F wrote:

The permits are the city, the power utility is the city. What's laughable?

I've never lived anywhere where "the power utility is the city", so
you are laughable.

You've never heard of municipal power companies? Lessee, not far from
where I live, Palo Alto, Sacramento, and several others I can't think of
just at the moment run their own power systems within their cities.
Marin County just decided to set up a county-wide power authority. So
yes, in many places "the power utility is the city".

I didn't say that. Read it again.

I've never lived anywhere where "the power utility is the city"

Doesn't say they aren't the same in some places, but it does say it
isn't true everywhere. Two cities near me by bulk electric, then rip
off residents and business by doubling the cost to everyone else in the
area.

Now who's laughing?

Me, at you for your very poor reading skills.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.