Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Steel recomendations for bandsaw axle

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I think I'm going to turn it into bolts for my RGG gatling gun. I
turned
some 1144 today
at work. That was pretty nice to work with.

Now, what in the HELL are you going to do with a Gatling gun? Are you
doing
Civil War re-enactments, or are you joining the Michigan Militia? g

It is only a .22 . Maybe mount motors and a search/acquisition radar and
it could be a
Phalanx Close-In Weapons System (CIWS) for Michigan Mosquitoes. Caliber
might be a bit
small though.

Wes

I'll bet you're going to be hell on rabbits. They'll be pre-tenderized. g

--
Ed Huntress