Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Metal curtain track?

Andy Dingley
wibbled on Wednesday 17 February 2010 15:34

On 17 Feb, 00:13, Tim Watts wrote:

Which is a rather cheaper source of my second choice. I did find some
good old fashioned solid brass I-beam rail at a more sensible price, but
I was told I wasn't allowed (she hates brass, so doing a steampunk on the
house is apparantly not on...)

We are doing a steampunk. Any sources for cheap brass I track? 8-)

Not so much cheap, but cheaper than the first place I found:

http://www.tracksandpoles.com/track_comp_ibeam.shtml

10 pound a metre plus wibbly bits - looks the genuine article from what I
can see, right down the the proper brassed wheeled roller hooks (which I
might try with my ali rail if the nylon rollers turn out to be crap - she
can't see the rollers and I won't tell her ;-

--
Tim Watts