Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

life imitates life wrote:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:15:12 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

What compromise? You're a vindictive jackass. You sghould have kept
your toolbox locked if you didn't want people messing with it.

It was *my* prototype parts cabinets, and **** you, and the horse that
rode in up your mother's ass.

I was the eight year tenured engineering tech, and he was the newly
hired, no HV experience whatsoever test tech, *at best*.

He had no business anywhere near ANY of my things, including my desk or
ANYTHING that was in MY LAB, including my benches, cabinets, desk,
computer, etc. etc. etc. He had no business there, which was not even
where he was assigned to work from to begin with. NONE of my things
needed to be locked up before the little zit faced ******* showed up, so
they should have **** canned him as soon as I declared the severe ethics
breech and character flaw.

You're a dopey ******* if you think every company has enclosed labs for
everyone. Like I originally stated, I caught him as I came downstairs
because I had to traverse the balcony area to get to the staircase. It
is a wide open lab from several pathways. Never a problem until the guy
that apparently acts just like you would got hired.

**** you, and him.

You're till a homo, I see, dimbulb.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.