Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Need indicator light in the mailbox to see if anything is inside

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:50:54 -0500, Tony
wrote:

[snip]

I drive to get the mail on occasion. My driveway is 1/10 mile long and
a very steep grade, I'm guessing about 35% grade. I'll have to measure
parts of it some day. When I walk to check the mail it's a good workout!

I've seen someone drive to get mail. It was across a large yard
(rural) and across the road. There was ice on the ground.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster