Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article om,
RFI-EMI-GUY wrote:
I picked up a barely used set of Lindstrom (Sweden)Model Rx 8142. I am
not sure if the angle is more than 30 degrees, but very well balanced
and cushioned. I have forbidden the family to use them! My other cutters
look like they have been used for cutting iron nails!

Cutting nails shouldn't worry a decent pair of cutters. But obviously
smaller ones could bend if trying to cut a large nail. Small electronic
cutters should only be used for that purpose. Larger electrician's type
will survive lots of abuse if of good quality.

A small pair of bolt cutters would be better for nails. Especially
cut nails, made for masonry work.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.