Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

life imitates life wrote:

Yawn. You were talking about leaving a charged electrolytic for the
guy that was in your toolbox and how the company wouldn't do anything to
you.

No. I was talking about doing it because the company I worked for then
would not do anything to HIM for his deeds, you dopey ditz.

So you become judge, jury and execuctioner?

That can be considered assult.

Only if it is witnessed. One **** deed deserves another in such cases.

Every one of your deeds is ****. By your logic it would be ok for
one of your victims to kill you, as long as no one sees it.

His **** deed went unpunished, so me letting him get zapped was bad,
but not nearly as bad as his compromise.

What compromise? You're a vindictive jackass. You sghould have kept
your toolbox locked if you didn't want people messing with it.

You're just too stupid to realise
it.

You're too goddamned stupid to realize that there is a whole world of
folks out here that know MORE than you do about human nature, you stupid
twit. Hell, you can't even spell the word right!

Yawn. What you know about human nature isn't worth knowing.

Setting any booby trap can get you arrested.

No. Setting a trap that does harm to someone is illegal.

In other words, as long as no one catches you, it's ok to do whatever
the hell you please.

The irony would be
that a boob would be trying to set the trap.

That's impossible since the boob in this thread is you.

Yawn. If you could be subdivded, there would be enough to give
10,000 bimbos G cups.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.