Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

Brent wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:29:02 +0000, Peter Flynn wrote:

Why not use the install disk that came with the printer?

I would if I could find them. I bought the HP LaserJet 3200m
printer/scanner in 2001 for over $650 (which was a lot in those days for a
B&W printer).

I've moved twice since then; and changed computers multiple times; and,
well, if I knew then that it was nearly impossible to find the TWAIN
drivers for the computer, I'd have put the original CDROM in a safety
deposit box or something.

Whew! I can't believe how hard it was to find basic HP scanner drivers!

There are a lot of dusty old pack rats on the web - I don't believe any
software is impossible to find. Could probably find the OS for my
hubby's Commodore 64 ) I think he said it has 3k of memory )