Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.text.pdf,alt.comp.freeware
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

Peter Flynn wrote:
(snip)
Why not use the install disk that came with the printer?

///Peter

He can't find it. BTDT, usually on a second-hand printer, or because the
idiot contractors that support us at work throw out any CDs that haven't
been used in a couple of years, and only keep one set of disks for each
flavor of printer. (Install 50 printers just alike, keep one set of
disks, throw the rest away. I always look in the dumpsters when I pass
them, and my CYA collection has saved the day more than once.)

--
aem sends...