Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.text.pdf,alt.comp.freeware
Peter Flynn Peter Flynn is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

Brent wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:22:02 -0500, David H. Lipman wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWAIN

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the update. I read it with interest. I see I need to locate the
HP printer drivers for a Win XP version of the laserjet 3200m.

Unfortunately for two days the HP ftp web site has been unable to process
the driver request.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...ubmit=Go%20%BB

Maybe it's just me, but this URL times out EVERY time when I try to access
ANY HP driver on that web page!
http://tinyurl.com/y9m742c
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...5&swEnvOID=228

Why not use the install disk that came with the printer?

///Peter