Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
life imitates life life imitates life is offline

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:51:41 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:
If your favourite brand fails this go get a decent one.

Wrong. It is the standard "destructive" analysis. There are other
methods for testing the hardness without damaging the cutting face.

That's the whole point. They don't damage decent ones. I'm not interested
in your cheap shoddy ones.

I was the one that suggested Lindstrom, you retarded ****. So "my cheap
shoddy ones" are far better than yours, if you have some other brand and
I have yet to give them a once over. My opinion is the only one that
counts.