Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
life imitates life life imitates life is offline

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:02:09 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article om,
RFI-EMI-GUY wrote:
I picked up a barely used set of Lindstrom (Sweden)Model Rx 8142. I am
not sure if the angle is more than 30 degrees, but very well balanced
and cushioned. I have forbidden the family to use them! My other cutters
look like they have been used for cutting iron nails!

Cutting nails shouldn't worry a decent pair of cutters.

Nice try, troll.

But obviously
smaller ones could bend if trying to cut a large nail. Small electronic
cutters should only be used for that purpose. Larger electrician's type
will survive lots of abuse if of good quality.

There are no cutters that should be used on ANY ****ing steel wire,
much less nails.

Your ****ing name fits, Plowtard.