Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.text.pdf,alt.comp.freeware
Brent[_3_] Brent[_3_] is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:04:11 -0500, aemeijers wrote:

Try getting/downloading the driver from a neighbor's computer and then
transfer it to your computer as an e-mail attachment or on a memory
stick.

You must have really friendly and trusting neighbors out your way....

If that route would have worked, I would have substituted "local library"
for "friendly neighbor".

Either way would work IF HP actually supplied the TWAIN scanner drivers for
the Laser Jet 3200 m on their web site.

But, the message from Warren Block on 2/14/2010 at
8:48:06 PM shows others have tried and failed.

The necessary TWAIN drivers for the scanner on the HP 3200m are NOT
available for free on the HP download site. You have to order a replacement
CDROM.

Now, at least, I know what I need to do. (finally)