Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.freeware
Airman Basic Airman Basic is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

On 02/14/2010 11:38 AM, Brent wrote:

I don't see how there's anything on my side stopping it (ActiveX is all
enabled on the IE browser and popups are enabled on both browsers).

Are you sure you were able to download the driver?
What is the file name& file size that you eventually downloaded?

Followed your link and downloaded "lj623en.exe" successfully at 4.8 mbs.
Using Chrome but just tried it with FF 3.6 with same result.

Just to be sure, here's the page:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...5&swEnvOID=228